Hello!

Monday, December 10, 2012

Top 5 (Currently) Booster Song to Run

I love music. Listening to them on my every moods. Basically i love slow pop song. And now, i turn to love modern jazz. :D it's hard to make top 5 best song, they are too MUCH! How can i eliminate them one by one and leave only 5?? So, i decided to turn this list into my booster song list on my morning run. :)

1. Pump It - Black Eyed Peas
"Turn it up (Turn it up) [3x]
C'mon baby, just
Pump it (Louder) [6x]"

This song really nice to PUMP ur heart. :p

2. Maneater - Nelly Furtado
"Man eater, make you work hard
Make you spend hard
Make you want all of her love
She's a man eater
Make you buy cars
Make you cut cords
Make you fall in, fall in love
She's a man eater, make you work hard
Make you spend hard
Make you want all, all of her love
She's a man eater
Make you buy cars
Make you cut cords
Wish you never ever met her at all"


Feels like i'm such an EATER! Rawr. nom.nom..

3. Lucky Strike - Maroon 5
"You're such a motivator, I gotta get you where
So sick of saying yes sir, yes sir
You're such an instigator, you wanna play the game
Take it or leave it, that's her, that's her
And I can't wait another minute
I can't take the look she's giving
Your body rocking, keep me up all night
One in a million
My lucky strike"


A motivator song. :p

4. Womanizer - Britney Spears
Womanizer, Woman, Womanizer
You're a Womanizer, oh Womanizer oh
You're a Womanizer, baby
You you you are, You you you are
Womanizer, Womanizer, Womanizer
(Womanizer)


HENSHIN!! from maneater to womanizer. 8D

5. Move Like Jagger - Maroon 5
"Oh
So get in the car
We can ride it
Wherever you want
Get inside it
And you want to steer
But I'm shifting gears
I'll take it from here (Oh! Yeah yeah!)
And it goes like this (Uh)"


Mr. Adam! Would you wait on my finish line? :D



No comments:

Post a Comment